This set includes everything you’ll need to start practicing archery at home, the cottage or in any safe space where you have approximately 20 feet of space! The unique, class-leading foam-tipped “marshmallow” arrowheads are easy to assemble and allow for safe play.
Assembly and disassembly is quick and simple! Set up the target board in a matter of minutes and create your own archery range. Bring the set out as wanted or keep it as a fixture in your backyard or at your cottage to practice year-round (weather permitting)!
Safe – The carbon fibre arrows with foam-tip arrowheads let beginners learn and practice archery in a safe manner.
Long-lasting – The modular design of the arrowheads allows broken parts (e.g. broken arrow shafts) to be swapped out.
Loads of Fun – Try your hand at something new or bring your love of archery home for the family. This set makes a great addition to the home or cottage!
Each set comes with a Bear® Archery beginner bow, with 4 different draw weight options for all ages:
- Wizard Kids Bow – 10-18 lbs draw weight, Age 7+
- Crusader Youth Bow – 10-20 lbs draw weight, Age 9+
- Titan Beginner Bow – 29 lbs draw weight, Age 12+
- Firebird Recurve Bow – 35 lbs draw weight, Age 16+
Each Beginner Archery Set Features:
- Strong target boards that are simple to set up and take down (backed by a 2-year Guarantee)
- Industry-leading Bear® Archery beginner recurve bows
- Carbon fibre arrows with foam-tip arrowheads create a safer learning and teaching environment
- A complete Beginner’s Shooting Manual that goes over archery fundamentals (including stance, nocking and release)
What's in the box?
- 1 x Target Board and Frame (choice of “Paint Splat” or “Red X” target board)
- 1 x Bear® Archery Beginner Recurve Bow (choice of draw weight)
- 6 x Carbon Fibre Arrows with Foam-Tip Arrowheads
- 1 x Archery Armguard
- 1 x Beginner’s Shooting Manual
- Beginner Archery Set Assembly Manual